Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/1042 and Part-MED Update
- One day workshop on "Airline Pilots' Mental Health under Pressure" & Correlates of Flight Time Limitations, Fatigue, Employment Conditions in Airline Pilots’ Mental Health and Wellbeing, my Ph. D. research topic
- Two days workshop Pilot Peer Support: From theory and rules to Pilot Peer Support reality
- Two days workshop pilot assessment for
a) pilot selection,
b) full mental fitness assessment of airline pilots for Medical Class 1,
c) clinical interview for Medical Class 1 and special situations
Venue: AT YOUR HEADQUARTER // TRAINING CENTER // ...
Workshop "Pilot Peer Support"
- EASA requirements for “Pilot Support“
What are EASA IR, GM, AMC and what do they mean in regards of Pilot Support?
- What is “Pilot Peer Support“ ?
Differences between “pilot support” and “pilot peer support”? What do pilots prefer and why >> presented by Captain Paul Reuter, Eurocockpit
- Pilot Peer Support of the "first" and "second generation"
Roles of mental health professionals, psychologists, physicians, AMEs, other professions in Pilot Peer Support
- How to start pilot (peer) support (training, communication, management committment, ...)
- Legal framework
- How pilot peer support works
- Interactive group work: real cases >> discussion, solutions, ...
- Role plays: How to conduct a peer consultation - as pilot / as mental helath professional
- Critical success factors for peer support systems
Mag. Marion Venus, Clinical and Aviation Psychologist, Pilot, CISM for individuals and groups, MHP